Cow Ear With Fur
- Made in QLD with 100% Aussie Grass Fed Beef
- Single product protein
- No additives. No Fillers. No enhancers. No preservatives
- Aids in good digestive health
A great tough boneless treat. A natural treat with the fur still on. In a natural diet, fur and feathers are the main source of fibre in a dogs diet.
A huge hit with most dogs but some dogs may need to be enticed to try these as often dogs have never seen fur on their food. Perfect for teeth cleaning due to the toughness of the cow skin and the furs polishing and cleaning abilities.
Why feed fur/benefits of fur:
Fur is a great source of fibre and aids in good digestive health in the following ways:
- not fully breaking down so it brushes its way through the digestive tract, thereby cleaning away any food built up over time;
- cleaning away food build up, reduces the likelihood of a sluggish digestive system. A sluggish digestive system can become a breeding ground for yeasts and other fungi;
- cleansing the digestive tract, aids the body in absorbing nutrients;
- helping prevent worms by brushing away worms and eggs in the digestive system;
- helping to keep teeth clean - fur is a part of a dog’s natural toothbrush – it polishes their teeth;
- being a great source of fibre. Fibre bulks up poop – to naturally express the anal gland, poop needs to be firm enough to press against the anal glands as it passes through
Price is per ear
Max absolutely LOVES his cows ear, he is still enjoying it so it has lasted weeks. His smile when he finds it again is adorable, so happy to munch on it.
Great quality, thanks happy paws!
Never seen both my dogs go so crazy. Was nice to see them go to town on the ears!
My 10yo husky loved this and it took his big husky teeth much longer than a minute to eat. Actually lasted about 20 minutes which was great! 🙂
Indi devoured her first furry cows ear, I’m sure she definitely told me to order more!
Thank you for your kind review & gorgeous photo!
Inuka can not get enough of the Cow ear with fur! Although it looks daunting at first (because of the fur), but he definitely LOVES it!! It is long-lasting and will keep you dog busy for awhile.