Roo Ears With Fur X 2
Roo Ears With Fur X 2
- Made in QLD with 100% Aussie Kangaroo
- Single product protein
- No additives. No Fillers. No enhancers. No preservatives
- Aids in good digestive health
A natural treat with the fur still on. In a natural diet, fur and feathers are the main source of fibre in a dogs diet.
A huge hit with most dogs but some dogs may need to be enticed to try these as often dogs have never seen fur on their food. Perfect for teeth cleaning due to the toughness of the skin and the furs polishing and cleaning abilities.
Why feed fur/benefits of fur:
Fur is a great source of fibre and aids in good digestive health in the following ways:
- not fully breaking down so it brushes its way through the digestive tract, thereby cleaning away any food built up over time;
- cleaning away food build up, reduces the likelihood of a sluggish digestive system. A sluggish digestive system can become a breeding ground for yeasts and other fungi;
- cleansing the digestive tract, aids the body in absorbing nutrients;
- helping prevent worms by brushing away worms and eggs in the digestive system;
- helping to keep teeth clean - fur is a part of a dog’s natural toothbrush – it polishes their teeth;
- being a great source of fibre. Fibre bulks up poop – to naturally express the anal gland, poop needs to be firm enough to press against the anal glands as it passes through
Price is for 2 x ear
They last a bit longer than other treats and the girls all love them (dachshund, Dalmatian, GSP approved 🐾)
Thanks for your review Jacob! We are so glad the girls enjoy our roo ears :)
our boy paddy absolutely loves the furry roo ears! he’s not usually food motivated but when i bring out these bad boys he goes nuts!!
Love furry treats, and the smaller sized ones like roo ears are great additions to meals or toppls of course!! ;)
Molly the dachshund absolutely LOVES the roo ears. She will focus on nothing else, til she has devoured them completely. She will even take them to bed with her, if she hasn't finished by bedtime.
A Fury Chew that the dogs love! Lasts longer then a denture stick and is good for their teeth!