LAMB EAR WITH FUR X 4
This product is currently sold out.
- Made in AUS with 100% Aussie Lamb
- Single product protein
- No additives. No Fillers. No enhancers. No preservatives
- Aids in good digestive health
A great tough boneless treat. A natural treat with the fur still on. In a natural diet, fur and feathers are the main source of fibre in a dogs diet.
A huge hit with most dogs but some dogs may need to be enticed to try these as often dogs have never seen fur on their food. Perfect for teeth cleaning due to the toughness of the cow skin and the furs polishing and cleaning abilities.
Why feed fur/benefits of fur:
Fur is a great source of fibre and aids in good digestive health in the following ways:
- not fully breaking down so it brushes its way through the digestive tract, thereby cleaning away any food built up over time;
- cleaning away food build up, reduces the likelihood of a sluggish digestive system. A sluggish digestive system can become a breeding ground for yeasts and other fungi;
- cleansing the digestive tract, aids the body in absorbing nutrients;
- helping prevent worms by brushing away worms and eggs in the digestive system;
- helping to keep teeth clean - fur is a part of a dog’s natural toothbrush – it polishes their teeth;
- being a great source of fibre. Fibre bulks up poop – to naturally express the anal gland, poop needs to be firm enough to press against the anal glands as it passes through
Price is for 4 x ears
So when my Rosie girl first saw these, she was a bit hesitant to try it. Furry, tough, and a bit weird. Then, she took interest in it and tasted it, and absolutely ADORED it. She loved it so much. It’s her favourite treat, and she carries it everywhere with her, and then finally chomps it all down. It’s the only treat we can give her to get her to have alone time. Thanks so much!
Not as long lasting as I had hoped, but our dogs absolutely love them.
These are fantastic! My pup, Evie, had never had anything with fur on it before so eating these looked so fun for her! Perfect little treat.
My doggos loves the lamb ears a good little snack!
I didn’t think that my pup would be the biggest fan of these with fur but I was totally proven wrong! He is obsessed! The moment the packet comes out he bolts to the treat cupboard! They are a great longer lasting treat for small pups like mine and have no smell so great for in the car or travelling with as well!