Rabbit Ears With Fur x 10
Rabbit Ears With Fur x 10
- Made in Australia with nothing but natural, Australian rabbit meat
- Single product novel protein
- Hypoallergenic protein
- Aids in good digestive health
A natural treat with the fur still on. In a natural diet, fur and feathers are the main source of fibre in a dogs diet.
A huge hit with most dogs but some dogs may need to be enticed to try these as often dogs have never seen fur on their food. Perfect for teeth cleaning due to the toughness of the skin and the furs polishing and cleaning abilities.
Why feed fur/benefits of fur:
Fur is a great source of fibre and aids in good digestive health in the following ways:
- not fully breaking down so it brushes its way through the digestive tract, thereby cleaning away any food built up over time;
- cleaning away food build up, reduces the likelihood of a sluggish digestive system. A sluggish digestive system can become a breeding ground for yeasts and other fungi;
- cleansing the digestive tract, aids the body in absorbing nutrients;
- helping prevent worms by brushing away worms and eggs in the digestive system;
- helping to keep teeth clean - fur is a part of a dog’s natural toothbrush – it polishes their teeth;
- being a great source of fibre. Fibre bulks up poop – to naturally express the anal gland, poop needs to be firm enough to press against the anal glands as it passes through
Price is for 10 x ear
My two mini dachshunds absolutely loved these, they become so excited when they hear the bag open. Good Quilty and obviously delish to Puppys
Thank you for your review! So happy that your two pups are enjoying the rabbit ears :)
My 2 small dogs have never had something with fur before, but after a couple of sniffs took them & definitely enjoyed eating them. On the down side the ears were so tiny! I was expecting something much bigger & better value.
So glad to hear that your dogs are enjoying our rabbit ears! Thank you for taking the time to review. Unfortunately - yes they absolutely are quite small in size compared to our roo ears for example! As a natural product, sizes & shapes do vary often but we are always on the look out for the bigger sizes & alternative products (watch this space - more furry rabbit coming soon!)
My 2 staffy’s love the ears with fur on!
Thanks for your review Justin!
I saw a gave I one star but a positive write up, it’s 5 stars not one⭐️Sorry.Yes , off putting to me but the girls love them. I saw my mistake when I went to get some more
Haha, easy mistake to make! Thank you so much for your review! So glad to hear that the girls are enjoying the rabbit ears.
My dachshund absolutely loves these. Easily her favourite treat!